Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
4 Days Ago   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Director Suite 365

A friend asked me about this software. I have no experiance with it but told her I would ask this forum.
Does anyone have any knowledge or experiance with Director Suite 365 that they could comment on?

4 Days Ago   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Shakey Quote
A friend asked me about this software. I have no experiance with it but told her I would ask this forum.
Does anyone have any knowledge or experiance with Director Suite 365 that they could comment on?
I have no experience with it. Looks like its heavily weighted toward video and audio. What does she plan to do with it? its also subscription based.

Last edited by Larrymc; 4 Days Ago at 09:15 AM.
4 Days Ago   #3
Pentaxian

Cyberlink combine in one package the Photo Director and Power Director (video). I use personally the Power Director to build video taken with my exK-5 and my friend ex k-3. Pretty good tool there.
I use a bit Photo director but was not finding friendly, I use instead Corel Aftershot pro 3 and Paintshop X9 exclusivly now
4 Days Ago   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote
I have no experience with it. Looks like its heavily weighted toward video and audio. What does she plan to do with it? its also subscription based.
I beleive she wants to use it for editing portraits and casual wedding photos.

4 Days Ago   #5
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Shakey Quote
I beleive she wants to use it for editing portraits and casual wedding photos.
She needs something besides this program. I read a few reviews and its not the easiest program to do what she wants to do. Is she shooting in RAW or JPEG? There are a myriad of free and pay for programs that should suit her better. Does she have a budget? I use two programs that suit me well DXO PhotoLab2 and Zoner ZPS-X. How advanced is she? She need to try several programs that offer a free trial then decide.