Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
12-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where to get a last-minute wall calendar printed for US delivery?

My brother moved to Florida, and I got the idea to send his family a 2019 wall calendar with photos from our visit this year. So... I got it a bit late.

Here in Europe I would have ordered from cewe or photobox - or my favourite London store, bagsoflove. BUT none of those exist in the US, as far as I can tell!

Would any of you from the west side of the Atlantic be able to recommend a fast, decent quality, last minute place to shop for a calendar?
I am thinking one-page, poster sized.

Thanks a lot for any help. I suffer from a bit of poor-preparations-Christmas-panic these days. Please don't ask what I am getting my husband...

12-21-2018, 10:21 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I use Walgreens to create and print my photo calendars. They have many options, and the local printing has always been quite nice.

You can order the printing to be done at almost any of their stores, so if your brother lives near a Walgreens (quite likely!!!), you can get one printed locally for him to pickup.
12-21-2018, 10:26 AM - 1 Like   #3
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

mpix.com - normally, I have work back from them in two days...
12-21-2018, 11:11 AM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
You might try Nationsphotolab which is on-line. Not sure if they do calendars but they do good service (on-line uploads only) and are quick to return their results (I think a rush is available).

12-21-2018, 02:18 PM - 1 Like   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

+1 for the Walgreens idea. I've had photobooks printed there and the quality is pretty good. Being able to have it printed at a store near your brother makes it likely the fastest way to produce this calendar and get it to him before Christmas.
12-21-2018, 02:46 PM - 1 Like   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I've been using Walgreens to print calendars for the last several years. Good quality, but sometimes the stores run out of the covers...
12-21-2018, 03:41 PM - 3 Likes   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I love you guys!

I ordered a poster calendar from Walgreen a few hours ago - and I just received an email that my brother has dropped by to pick it up already. Amazing!

Thank you SO much. Most years we celebrate Christmas with my brother and his family, and I wasn't happy that I had not figured out how to get them something in time, and now it all worked out after all!