Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2019, 06:53 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Huelight

Colin Walker has just released version 1.90 of his Huelight profiles for the K-1.

Last edited by Mikesul; 02-09-2019 at 12:02 PM.
02-09-2019, 10:16 AM   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Mikesul Quote
Colin Walker has just released version 1.90 of his Huelight profiles for the K-1.
Yup. Got an email about it from him.
02-09-2019, 11:32 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
fix misspelling in title to insure this thread can be searched by huelight in the future. thx!!
02-09-2019, 12:22 PM   #4

Not familiar with the profiles. Are they easy to install? Work with LR6? Do you guys find the profiles to provide a better starting point for work in Lightroom than the standard Adobe Standard? Can anyone using these on the K-1 elaborate on the differences from Adobe Standard? thanks ...

02-09-2019, 02:41 PM - 1 Like   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by travelswsage Quote
Not familiar with the profiles. Are they easy to install? Work with LR6? Do you guys find the profiles to provide a better starting point for work in Lightroom than the standard Adobe Standard? Can anyone using these on the K-1 elaborate on the differences from Adobe Standard? thanks ...
I like the Huelight profiles. They do work with older versions of Lightroom and are particularly useful if you shoot with a camera that isn't supported by an older free standing Lightroom version that you are still using. So, I shoot with a K-1 II and Lightroom 6. I can open its DNG files in Lightroom, but there aren't really any camera profiles other than embedded and Huelight gives me some options. Colin also releases his profiles weeks before Adobe does theirs so that is helpful too.
02-10-2019, 08:25 AM   #6

thanks Rondec. For others interested in learning more the website for huelight is at: Huelight Camera Profiles