Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2019, 06:48 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Alien Skin sale

Alien Skin offers discounts on their products, including Exposure X4.

03-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pentageek Quote
Alien Skin offers discounts on their products, including Exposure X4.
Expires 4 March. Only 20% anyhow. Link is below.
QuoteQuote:
Save 20% or More on All Alien Skin Apps through March 4th!
Our Winter Sale has begun! Save 20% or more on all products in our store, including our advanced photo editor and organizer Exposure X4. Now through March 4th!
Photo Editing Programs and Plug-ins | Alien Skin Software
03-04-2019, 12:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Are there users here who have experience with the program? Is it good?
03-04-2019, 12:56 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by emalvick Quote
Are there users here who have experience with the program? Is it good?
Well, I have installed X4 yesterday, so it's too early to say anything besides the very basic observation that it works X3 was good, albeit it was lacking some features available in Lightroom. Selection of lens profiles (especially for Pentax) was relatively poor. Film emulation presets were good. I have not measured the speed, but my impression was that X3 was slightly faster than LR. Having said that, I strongly recommend to install trial version - when trying various postprocessing applications the workflow and layout of controls were biggest issues for me, and this is not something to be measured objectively. You can read more about X3 in this thread.