Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
06-30-2019, 06:13 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Megapixelmk Quote
I am trying to purchase Nik Collection 2 at the discounted price of $99US with Photolab essentials edition thrown in. This deal only lasts till June 30. Each time I try on the DXO
website it comes up with the full price (149) and the full price of Photolab. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to enter a code to get the promo price?
Try this link it shows the discounted pricing Online Store - DxO When you get to the buy page toward the bottom of that page they apply the discount code and your price will be $99. Scroll all the way down toward the bottom of the page. Good luck

06-30-2019, 04:17 PM   #17
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote
Try this link it shows the discounted pricing Online Store - DxO When you get to the buy page toward the bottom of that page they apply the discount code and your price will be $99. Scroll all the way down toward the bottom of the page. Good luck
Thanks. I found out that there was an issue with my computer that was not applying the discount. Tried the purchase on my wife's computer and all successful. I now have the new version of Nik plus Photolab Essential.
P. S. I really like the new presets in Silver Efex Pro. Don't care much for the new ones in the other apps, but overall I think it has been a worthwhile purchase.
07-01-2019, 05:35 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Megapixelmk Quote
Thanks. I found out that there was an issue with my computer that was not applying the discount. Tried the purchase on my wife's computer and all successful. I now have the new version of Nik plus Photolab Essential.
P. S. I really like the new presets in Silver Efex Pro. Don't care much for the new ones in the other apps, but overall I think it has been a worthwhile purchase.
Now upgrade to DXO PhotoLab 2 Elite and you will be set.