Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-28-2019, 07:19 AM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I usually avoid every the doing every update thing but at $45 I am tempted.

11-28-2019, 09:53 AM   #47
Loyal Site Supportaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Been using it for years, and I am in the process of migrating away from it.
For my needs the strongest features that I valued are:
- Prime de-noising is superior.
- Speed of raw preview when flipping between and comparing shots.

The reasons I am migrating away and towards RawTherapee:
- Cannot make my own correction profiles for my vintage lenses, which I have many. This is a biggest reason.
- The Luminance (flats / vignette) part of the the built in correction profiles were not as good as I expected. With SR off, and at various focusing distances they were close and they did help the image, but there were not precisely on.
- No Linux Support
- It irked me that when I upgraded my K1 to a K1 MkII that I had to buy the new version of the app. Really annoying.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
artist, copyright, dxo, dxo sale, dxo support, exif, features, image, integration, lensfun, list, ms, nik, office, photography, photoshop, post, question, record, sale, support, tell, version, whatever