Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Epson R1800 PROBLEM!! Revisited

Many thanks to those on this and other forums who responded!
One more question: Before I either have a go at fixing the printer myself or take it in for service, is there anyone in the Atlanta, Georgia area with experience, good or bad, in having repairs on an Epson photo inkjet? The Epson site has a "helper" routine which asks for the printer model and then one's zip code. Trouble is that the R1800 is not included in that list! I don't find that encouraging....

Thanks in advance.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
epson, epson r1800, photography, photoshop, printer, r1800, thanks