Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2020, 07:16 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Thanks for the comments on Luminar 4. I wanted to add it as a part of my workflow but seeing the comments I'll stay away.

12-07-2020, 07:11 AM   #17
Millionth Poster!
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jspi Quote
No personal experience with either of those so this is not an endorsement. For $25, I'm thinking about giving it a try. Photolemur 3 and a bunch of add-ons are included too but I'm not impressed with Photolemur (it's ok but not enough control).

As I've seen with Humble Bundles, Luminar appears to have a new version on the way (direct buy -> Luminar 4 + Luminar AI preorder = $149). But if you've considered the software in the past and are happy using a version about to be replaced, it's a small price to give the full version a try.

Humble Software Bundle: AI-Powered Photo Editor with Luminar 4 (pay what you want and help charity)
I use and like Luminar 4. I tend to use it as the finishing touches on a photo after processing in Lightroom first. Luminar 4 has such nice tools and effects which are easy to access and use. Only complaint would be the dodge and burn. There really is no go back option, so if you don't like what you have done you have to erase all steps prior.
12-03-2021, 10:38 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There's a new HumbleBundle with Skylum products, this year you get:
Photolemur 3
Luminar 4
Luminar AI
Aurora HDR

and a bunch of templates/LUT's/looks, whatever.