Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2021, 07:34 AM   #61
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good on you for catching the BIF. Now that you know the nest is in use, you can visit it more often and try fro a planned shot.

The Sharpen Software definitely improved the shot especially with such a crop. Gigapixel might scale that up nicely

We do have eagles spend time in my area, but I have to rely on luck and word of mouth to actually have a chance at seeing them and have had no luck at seeing them when I have a camera at hand.

01-05-2021, 07:48 AM - 1 Like   #62
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Good on you for catching the BIF. Now that you know the nest is in use, you can visit it more often and try fro a planned shot.

The Sharpen Software definitely improved the shot especially with such a crop. Gigapixel might scale that up nicely

We do have eagles spend time in my area, but I have to rely on luck and word of mouth to actually have a chance at seeing them and have had no luck at seeing them when I have a camera at hand.
I use Gigapixel several times a week for printing large format (Up to 65" width) projects. Far better than what we used years ago, Genuine Fractals, but back then we thought it was magic.