Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2021, 03:16 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
I've never tried enlargements at Walmart but for smaller prints they are pretty bad, cheap quality, oversaturated colours, etc.

I've also had good success with a pharmacy chain here (Jean Coutu) which has set up a lab in the Quebec province, they actually deliver excellent quality.
I usually only get enlargements, and the Fuji printer (large printer) prints very nice images. It usually takes about 10-15 minutes if there is not a lot of orders ahead of mine. One of the key factors is to check the print for pinch marks or smudges, and bring something like two pieces of foam board to put the print between for carrying (I close the foam board pieces with the print between them using metal binder clips). That way you avoid having the print rolled up, which in some cases can ruin it. I have a large portfolio/art bag that I carry the foam board in.

06-15-2021, 03:56 PM   #17

Pictorem in Montreal, Quebec.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
canada, paper, photography, photoshop, print, services