Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
05-29-2022, 06:40 AM - 1 Like   #16
dlhawes

QuoteOriginally posted by MikeMcE Quote
...I’m going to go a bit deeper into RT for the highlights and shadows. That’s an area where AP is a bit weak for me....
Agree. Affinity Photo is the best JPG editor around, by my lights, but I've switched to RawTherapee for conversion. When I first got Affinity, it was better than RT, I thought, but RT's gotten a lot better and now I have the impression that it's the best available.

By the way, people manage their "workflow" differently depending on what they need to get done. I don't mass-produce images, and I never use macroinstructions, scripts, or such things, because every picture is a one-of-a-kind thing for me. I'm not going for speed, right? So I use four different programs from rough viewing and deleting, to raw conversion, to JPG editing, to printing.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
affinity, photo, photography, photoshop, serif, serif affinity photo