Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2021, 08:04 AM   #61
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
I never liked Lightroom. I found it confusing and results were good but not easy.
I've been surprised how easy LR has been for me! goes to show, YMMV.
QuoteQuote:
On top of that Adobe and I got into a pissing match over their billing. I wanted to cancel my subscription before the end of the term (paying yearly) to avoid renewal. They said it was too early to do so. I missed the date by a week. They wouldn’t cancel. I changed cards. They cried foul. I told them to look where the sun doesn’t shine.
Good for you! This is the very worst part of Adobe, always has been. I'm ok with the pricing of LR, but in general their policies---and this was especially true of PS---seemed abusive to me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
acdsee, app, cloud, control, dxo, integration, lightroom, photo, photography, photos, photoshop, plugins, post, power, preview, raw, return, suggestions, tools, windows