Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photoshop Tutorials

Hi, everyone!! I was a user of Photoshop Elements and my husband met a guy who could get an employee price on PS CS4. He got it for me for Christmas... I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I downloaded the trial version so I could check it out and I quickly realized that I HAVE NO CLUE what I am doing !!! I found a few tutorials online, but they seem to be for people who are already using an earlier version of CS.

Do you have any recommendations for online tutorials or books for someone who is just jumping in to CS4?

Thanks!!

12-16-2008, 07:08 AM   #2
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by stormdore Quote
Hi, everyone!! I was a user of Photoshop Elements and my husband met a guy who could get an employee price on PS CS4. He got it for me for Christmas... I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I downloaded the trial version so I could check it out and I quickly realized that I HAVE NO CLUE what I am doing !!! I found a few tutorials online, but they seem to be for people who are already using an earlier version of CS.

Do you have any recommendations for online tutorials or books for someone who is just jumping in to CS4?

Thanks!!
There are many places to learn but the best I have found is NAPP and it's the only one I am willing to invest my own money in. I've tried other spots years ago but they fell way short. Check my signature for the link. It's $99 per year and they even have seminars in different parts of the country throughout the year. Been a member for about 9 years.