Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
08-16-2022, 03:12 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MetteHHH Quote
Sorry to be a bit dense here: I found the "pack as EIP" option - and then the file that I shared appeared in my session folder, so I assumed this was the correct file. So... I didn't get a pop up asking me where to save the file: Do you have any idea where I might be able to find it after doing the "pack as EIP"? (I am not feeling particularly smart right now, but thanks for your patience)

---------- Post added 08-15-22 at 12:55 AM ----------

I tend to agree - I mean, the output IS the "true effect", since it is different from the original and also from the previews. Getting a file out that ressembles the preview seems impossible expect as the screen captures that I shared.

But the yellow beak is there at 100% zoom AND with the "proofing label" visible. I tried these two suggestions out at the very beginning. Everything INSIDE C1 shows a yellow beak, everything exported from it shows a desaturated one.

However, if I zoom in/out or apply various adjustments, the yellow on the beak sort of flickers of-and-on-again briefly. So I guess the issue has to do with the preview function. The thing is, I would REALLY like not to desaturate the beak!
the file that I shared appeared in my session folder,
You shared the file MHHH2682.DNG.cos. This file usually is located in a subfolder "CaptureOne/Settings153" (for Capture One Pro 22 / 15.3) of the image folder. That you see the .cos file in your image folder really surprises me.

The created EIP file MHHH2682.eip should substitute the file MHHH2682.DNG within the original image folder, i.e. there shouldn't be a MHHH2682.DNG anymore since it's included within the eip file. To get the DNG file back for direct access you have the unpack the eip file (via Capture One Pro). Please check once again and reference the EIP file. Then I can look at it.

08-16-2022, 06:13 PM   #17
Pentaxian

However, if I zoom in/out or apply various adjustments, the yellow on the beak sort of flickers of-and-on-again briefly.
Try turning off hardware acceleration (in the C1 preferences) and then check the effect on exported files.