Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
09-03-2022, 05:36 PM - 4 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Computational Photography (Topaz) and OOF Restoration Due to Shallow DOF

This is to show what computational photography (Topaz) can do with OOF areas due to limited DOF. Originally posted to the 150-450 thread.

The first panel is the original JPG. The second is from the image posted here a few days ago. I used Denoise AI after some processing in camera raw. The last panel is further processing with Sharpen AI version 3.3.6.

It took four to five minutes to for my older i7 quad core, 32GB ram, 2GB video laptop to process and save the image with Sharpen AI. I posted the original size screen capture so you could compare actual pixels.

09-04-2022, 02:28 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
the Topaz AI sutie of tools can deliver great results.
Please consider posting in this PF Group as well

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dof, image, jpg, oof, panel, photography, photoshop, topaz