Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
LR 2 Camera Calibration Profile

The default is set to Adobe Standard, how do I change it to the Camera Standard profile without manually changing it for each photo?

02-14-2009, 03:29 AM   #2
KMB

Select the profile you want to use by default, hold down the ALT key and the "Reset" button changes into "Set as Default..." click on it and select "Update to Current Settings". This will set ALL the current settings as default, not just the Camera Calibration.
02-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Or you could create a Preset with the Camera Standard profile and use it to import your shots.
02-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by KMB Quote
Select the profile you want to use by default, hold down the ALT key and the "Reset" button changes into "Set as Default..." click on it and select "Update to Current Settings". This will set ALL the current settings as default, not just the Camera Calibration.
I just tried following your instructions but the next photo still has the default profile listed.

QuoteOriginally posted by mithrandir Quote
Or you could create a Preset with the Camera Standard profile and use it to import your shots.
This might be easier than KMBs suggestion. How do I create a Preset of the Camera Standard profile for use on import?

02-15-2009, 04:28 AM   #5
KMB

QuoteOriginally posted by RollsUp Quote
I just tried following your instructions but the next photo still has the default profile listed.
Yes, this does only affect files imported after it is set as default. If you click the "Reset" button the current default settings will apply to already imported images.
02-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks KMB,
I think I can live with this.