Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Type tool in Photoshop

Ok trying to make a watermark and can't for the life of me figure out why my text is constantly underlined. Cannot find an underline tab anywhere... Any ideas?

If any one could put me onto a decent 'how to' watermark, including batch watermarking that would be great also.

03-08-2009, 12:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

To answer your first question... when you have the Text tool chosen, there's a little icon at the top of the page that opens a Character palette. One of the icons in that window is for underlining text. You have to click on it to turn it on and off. it could be on so you should check that.

To answer your second question, watch this video tutorial http://av.adobe.com/russellbrown/BrandingSM.mov It's easy to follow and this action will work on both portrait and landscape comps.

Hope that helps ya
03-08-2009, 02:12 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Ok cheers for that.