Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #1

GX20 and Picasa

Does anyone use Picasa for photo management that has the Samsung GX20?

I have just recently received the GX20 and find that the images (DNG) do not show up at all accurate through Picasa. I took a couple of photos with my K10D set to DNG and everything is fine ...

An example here

It states on the Picasa page that Samsung DNG's are supported, but not from what camera so I guess it may only apply to the GX10.

All the images look normal in Photoshop CS3 and Silkypix 3 (I had to update Silkypix to get it to work).

Anyone else had this problem and resolve it? I quite like Picasa for image management as it's quite simple and does (almost) everything I want

Thanks for your help.

Lee

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dng, gx20, images, management, photography, photoshop, picasa, samsung, silkypix