Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2009, 03:00 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Free PP software

Just though I'd share this with you. 'OpticVerve'. I've been using their PS filter plug-in (Virtual photographer) for a while and had no problems. They now have a stand-alone version of their own editing suite called 'Virtual Studio' which appears to have most of the editing tools you need for free. The list of tools is quite expansive, layers, curves, histograms and most of the other functions found in the pay-for software available elsewhere.

Link to the site OpticVerve

Apologies if it's already been done. Did search

04-26-2009, 04:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
For filters i use Opanda - they also have some other free stuff

Opanda PhotoFilter - Professional photography filter imitation software

For PP i use Photofiltre

PhotoFiltre - Download

Both of these are excellent free proggies

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
photography, photoshop, software, tools