Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by zorobabel Quote
I tried all day, and I just can't seem to download it.
Does it have tilt adjustment and a resizing option?
The issue I had is that it down loaded slowly. The first time took over 45 minutes and failed to unzip properly with the password. The last time I down loaded it, it took 20 minutes. It finally unzipped properly. I unzipped it into a folder that I created and installed it from that folder. I like it better than the previous version although it seems a little slow.

07-10-2009, 08:05 AM   #32
Inactive Account

- I have Windows XP SP3 32 bit and have mixed impresions, some settings are aplied fast, some after few seconds (intel Core Duo E8400, 4GB RAM, well, 3.25), maybe slower if you are working with heavy zoomed picture (to be tested). Even if it lacks advanced functions, it gives at least the best raw (tiff) possible material for advanced editors, and I tested myself at least five of them (with PEFs).
07-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #33

Thanks guys, it seems worth downloading then. I'll try it again.
07-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #34
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The linked file has been found to be illegal and all links have been removed. Note that sharing of pirated software is not allowed on the forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread