Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I liked Lightroom as a whole. Great processing tools. I didn't like the interface, which I thought was too blocky and took up a lot of screen real estate. Even the full screen mode was a screen hog since you have to share space with the tool pallets to do any work. I also got tired of having to change to different modules to do different tasks. You can only have one image in the develop module at a time so you can't see two images side by side while editing them. Some of these things were addressed in beta 2, but it is still basically the same app with many of the same problems. It is still a great app and perfect for a lot of people. On Windows it is the clear winner IMO.

I am using Aperture 2 now.

07-12-2008, 01:19 AM   #17
Veteran Member

I found this site to be usefull

Free Lightroom Tutorials - Adobe Lightroom Tips & Tricks | PhotoshopSupport.com
07-12-2008, 02:58 AM   #18

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by nulla Quote
Oh.. thanks for sharing....