Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bart Quote
Zenfolio support is still trying but haven't come up with an aswer (yet?).

I also logged a call with the support of my isp. You never know.
Well, here is a little update:
Reaction from the support of my isp: "no problems have been found on our connection. We suggest you contact the webmaster from the site."
In the meantime Zenfolio support is suspecting a setting for DoS on the firewall of my router. At least they are trying.

And what do you know? Things cleared up on my Zenfolio page. It's working again!

Did one of the parties I contacted changed something without wanting to let me know or did the problem just 'cure' itself?

Well anyway, the problem has gone away - for now. I'm just not feeling confident about it - at all.

10-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I wouldn't feel too confident either, yet. But FWIW, as a Zenfolio customer, i assume you got the email a few days ago about the various small upgrades that just were put in places, and mention of the more significant upgrade coming before the end of the year? That's the sort of service Zenfolio just continues to impress me with - every few months some cool new features get implemented, and they're not secretive about it. Whereas I look at Pbase and Flickr and see basically nothing has changed in years. Smugmug, again, looks to be the other solid competitor.