Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Try your local photolabs first. Sometimes you'll find a little gem in the unlikeliest places, and you are supporting your local economy at the same time.

11-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Javaslinger Quote
So I'm getting request from family and friends to turn my photo's into gifts for Christmas. I really don't have a very good photo printer (Canon MP470) and don't have the cash to make the investment right now.

Where is a good place to get photo's printed? Does flickr provide good results? What format should I have them in when getting them done?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken
Hi
I have found a very reliable, excellant quality, quick turnaround and best of all affordable
photopipe.com
I belong to a photo group here in Atlanta and quite a few of us use them. I am fortunate to be able to pick them up but I know they have quick mailing services. They often have good sales so it is worth signing up on their web site.