Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
time delay combining method?

As an example , I take series of time delay images with fixed position so the only thing moving is an animal moving acros the scene.
what method can be uesd to combine the images so the animal appears several times in a different position?

If I use stacking software the animal comes out "ghost like"[ not what I want]

If I use PS then I can cut and paste the anima from each frame into a final frame

if I use elements I can use the merge function.

but is there any other way where[ like stacking] you select the frames and allow the software to do the rest?

Alistair

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
delay, frame, images, photography, photoshop, position, software, time