Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Photo Browser on Mac??

I can not upload any photos from iphoto to Pentax Photo Browser (version 3.61), is there any way to do so?

01-25-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You will need to export the photos from iPhoto.
01-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
the thinkg is that iPhoto wont allow me to export the photos to Pentax Photo Browser and Pentax Photo Browser wont allow me to import from iPhoto.
01-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Veteran Member

I imagine what boriscleto meant is that you have to export your images from iPhoto to a folder somewhere on your hard drive and then import that folder into PPB. I don't think that's the only way (it definitely isn't a good solution), but I'm away from my mac right now and will try to look into it tonight for you.

01-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Have you chosen PPB as an external editor in iPhoto's Preferences?
iPhoto menu > Preferences > General tab > Edit photo: > choose In application from the drop down list > choose PPB. You'll also need to choose "Edits photo" from the Double-click photo options.