Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Where to get Poster size Prints done?

Have any of you had poster sized prints made? I'm looking for a vendor that will produce 4x6ft prints. If anyone has had great results in this, I'd appreciate a point in that vendors direction.

01-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
What kind of paper do you want? If you want to get actual photographic prints, you can go to any of the large printing labs around the country, such as MPIX.

For process printing on poster paper, you might want to look at those that specialize in that kind of printing, such as UPrinting.
01-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Frogroast Quote
What kind of paper do you want? If you want to get actual photographic prints, you can go to any of the large printing labs around the country, such as MPIX.

For process printing on poster paper, you might want to look at those that specialize in that kind of printing, such as UPrinting.
Thanks, i'll look into these. I need to print on poster paper to cover a 6'x8' area with a street scene and simulate looking thru an apartment window. the framing is easy, but the prints need to be very good. i may go with this company as they offer the dimensions i am looking for:

Cheap Poster Printing | 4over4.com
01-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Prints are usually called poster sizes up to 22x48 more. I didn't know you wanted to go really large.

4over4 can actually print 5x8 on canvas... very cool - I might just order a life-size print of one of my brides and use it in an upcoming business show. It's sure to make an impression

01-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Frogroast Quote
Prints are usually called poster sizes up to 22x48 more. I didn't know you wanted to go really large.

4over4 can actually print 5x8 on canvas... very cool - I might just order a life-size print of one of my brides and use it in an upcoming business show. It's sure to make an impression
Their prices are pretty inexpensive considering i'd only want 1-3 prints