Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
how do I deactivate Photoshop CS?

I used Photoshop CS for some years, but now have a later version of CS and want to deactivate CS so that I can give it to my young nephew to put on his computer. I assume I need to go through a deactivation procedure; all the later versions of CS provide a menu option for deactivation, I am told. But there is no such menu option in CS. What can I do?

04-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Nothing. CS predates the deactivation requirement.
04-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Nothing. CS predates the deactivation requirement.
Don't I know it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cs, deactivate, deactivation, menu, option, photography, photoshop