Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have PSP X3 and I've had most of the versions through it's history, starting with the JASC versions that were shareware. I've gotten along fairly well with all of the tools in PSP versions. I'll agree that some of the upgrades wern't much account, but I use most of the features except layers.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k200, paintshop, photography, photoshop, x2
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 KettererE Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 45 06-29-2011 10:28 PM
Corel Paintshop pro Photo x2 Electric Eye Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 17 06-05-2009 09:33 PM
Corel Paintshop Pro Photo x2 on sale Bob Tuttle Photographic Technique 3 10-28-2007 05:52 AM
Argh !! Apparent Paintshop Pro XI problem with K10D ?? Confused Pentax DSLR Discussion 24 07-30-2007 03:41 PM