Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax 100mm/2.8 SMC-M w/Hood, CLAd (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 100/2.8 SMC-M w/Hood, CLAd

Asking Price

Item Location
NJ, USA

Item Description
Pentax 100/2.8 SMC-M: $125 US; $135 Canada; $150 Int'l; incl. hood, rcap

This 100/2.8-M short-tele prime lens is just back from a CLA. It looks great and functions smoothly, but has a tiny optical imperfection, noted below. Includes lens, correct hood, rear cap and UV protective filter. Price is in US$ and includes Priority Mail Shipping and paypal fees.

I sold this lens here last month, but I missed a couple of small internal fungus trails along the edge of a rear element. The CLA eliminated this almost entirely, leaving two small residual spots, one just under 1mm in diameter, the other under 0.5mm. You won't likely see them unless you use a _very_ bright flashlight and look carefully, but they are there. I'm confident they are too small and inconsequential to adversely impact image quality, but I'm pricing the lens a little lower now, after the CLA, to reflect this.

Fresh from service, focus ring is smooth and well-damped, aperture ring turns smoothly with good detents, aperture blades are clean and oil-free, with good return spring tension.

Cosmetically very pretty, you'll have to look closely to find any use marks.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included In Price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
-First "I'll take it" at asking price, followed by prompt payment, gets the item. Questions, dialog or lower offers will not reserve item for you.
-Payment by paypal instant transfer (balance or credit card) only; no e-checks, money orders, etc.
-Shipment to paypal-confirmed/registered address only
-Return international shipping fees non-refundable
-Full sale price declared on all shipping documents

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images