PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Mamiya 645 1000s

Asking Price
$175 shipped insured USA

Item Location
Ontario, California

Item Description
I have been going through things, and I have way too much camera gear, so some stuff must go!

What I am selling (as a package) is:
(pictured items)
1 Mamiya 645 1000s body & wind knob - top of the line for the metal m645's!
1 Mamiya Sekor C 80mm f2.8 lens & generic front cap
1 Mamiya non-metered prism
(items not pictured)
1 pair of strap attachments
1 black and blue-grey Mamiya strap
2 220 inserts, converted to 120 upon request

It has some brassing here and there, and some of the vinyl is starting to peel, but it works great. I have put film through this camera before, and based on my experience it meters properly and the frame spacing is good. I have noticed after a long examination that the aperture blades are ever so slightly slow to open after exposure, but they are 100% clean and I can honestly say that I don't see how it could ever affect exposure, as the Mamiya 645 uses a linkage that forces the lens to stop down. I've certainly never had any problems. From a user standpoint I see no reason anyone would be disappointed in this camera. Like I said above, I can convert one or both of the film inserts to 120 for you. It just takes a very small philips screwdriver and a few seconds to convert each one, so it is no trouble either way.

Edit: one thing I forgot is that for some reason one of the strap clips only fits one side and even then it's a bit tight.

I'm going to leave it on here a few days and then it's off to eBay, where the price will go up, so let me know soon if you are interested. I'll even throw in a roll of 100 speed black & white if you ask real nice!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included in the US, ask for other

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns for DOA only, and must be in a timely manner.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Steve Beswick; 06-01-2011 at 09:45 PM.