Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-30-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Two extraordinary lenses

These are hard to find and exceptional lenses. Offering them to my fellow forum members to give you first chance at them.

First, is the Takumar (Pentax) 135mm fixed 2.5, short, silky smooth, built solid as a rock, this ultra-fast lens allows you to maximize your speed even in low light conditions. It is the kind of lens that made Pentax famous. I'll sell it for $200, plus shipping. Lens is in absolutely perfect condition.

Second is a very unique focal length. It is a 40-80mm 2.8 - 4, macro, Takumar (Pentax). Also in excellent condition. Again, butter smooth, crystal clear and fast enough to deal with any indoor or low light situation without sacrificing shutter speed. I'll sell it for $200, plus shipping.

These two lenses were the basis of an indoor sports photography business. Between them, you could cover any situation including clear across the court, without sacrificing speed. Image quality is superb. These are rare and hard to find lenses. I'm only parting with them because my old eyes need auto focus. I'll leave them here for one week, if they don't sell here, they're going to E-bay and you can have another crack at them there.

08-02-2007, 06:07 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
update

both sold thanks