Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2010, 06:12 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[SOLD] KX with 18-55 Kit Lens Black (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
KX with 18-55 Kit Lens Black

Asking Price

Item Location
New Hampshire

Item Description
KX with 18-55 Kit lens. Purchased on April 23, 2010 from Hunts Photo and Video in Manchester NH. Original price paid was $560.00 Original sales receipt will be included. The warranty card is still in the plastic bag it came in, never filled out.

Camera has less than 1000 shots on it, and is mint like new condition. The Kit lens has never even been on the camera.

I will include a new set of Lithium batteries as the ones that came with the camera have been used.

Firmware has been updated to the latest version.

Price is the total price. Shipping via Priority Mail with insurance and PayPal fees will be covered on my end.

NOTE: The box for this camera has been in the office of my shop for the last 3 weeks. People in my office sometimes smoke. I do not but I am putting it out there. The camera has been in a Domke bag since I purchased it, in my home.

I am selling this camera because I would like to move to something a bit more sophisticated. It has been described as a "fun" camera, and it is that. It is just not what I was looking for.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
None

Shipping Services
US Postal Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
1 week from date of delivery and only if camera is returned in the same condition it was delivered in.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-17-2010, 06:32 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 44 (98%)
PM Sent regarding shipping info. Thanks!
05-17-2010, 07:21 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
pm sent
05-17-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
All Pm's have been answered. First 350 takes it. thanks

Al

05-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
a $210 loss for less than a month owned is brutal.

Jason
05-17-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
No, it was a learning experience, and while the cost of an education is sometimes expensive, it is more often priceless. This is a wonderful camera for someone who wants to have fun and have a nice small and responsive camera capable of very good photos. It simply lacks some of the sophistication of a a high ISO capable camera for bird and wildlife photography that I am looking for, and I am simply moving to something a bit more on the semi pro or pro level. If I were planning on staying with Pentax, this camera would never leave my side.

Al

The camera is now SOLD. Thank You.