Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
[SOLD] 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC (Worldwide)

Sigma AF 18-200 mm F3.5-6.3 in like new condition with box, papers etc. I got this will my cam and rarely used since I mostly shoot with FA50/1.4. Also, at this moment I have too many overlapping lenses and I would like to have a used body rather than keeping so many lenses. Always protected with UV filter and will be including it with lens.

Expecting: $225 - open to offers. Also open for trade with body, or lens\

This lens received good review in slrgear and sharper than OS version of same lens for other brands

QuoteQuote:
http://www.slrgear.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/175/cat/31

The bottom line?: If you need to just put one lens on your camera and leave it there, yet still want to cover a focal length range from wide angle to a pretty long tele, this lens is a very good, affordable solution, offering better optical performance than its competition over much of its rang

Pictures Taken by Sigma 18-200

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
At Actuals or as per trading terms

Shipping Services
Fadex/DHL

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As per trading terms

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by yusuf; 05-18-2010 at 06:56 AM.