[SOLD] Sigma 70-200mm Lens (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 70-200mm 1:2.8 II EX Macro HSM Lens

Asking Price

Item Location
NH

Item Description
I am selling this lens because I just don't use it very often, and when I do use it, it's just too darn heavy! Mainly used at three weddings and a few personal projects. In beautiful condition.

Will list the specifics of the lens later today, as I don't have my paperwork with me. Will also attach pictures later today.

It was bought in early 2009. I have original lens cap, cover, hood, tripod attachment, and lens case from Sigma. All in perfect condition.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Buyer pays actual amount

Shipping Services
ups, fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns. Will only ship via UPS or Fedex with tracking # and insurance. Prefer to ship within the continental US.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by jbuttonphoto; 05-20-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: additional information, photo samples