Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax-M 50mm F2 (x2) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-M 50mm F2

Asking Price
$38 shipped

Item Location
Phoenix, AZ

Item Description
Up for sale are two SMC Pentax-M 50mm F2 lenses. One is in Excellent condition (SOLD), while the other has some wear on the back of the ring, so I'm marking it as 'Good' (AVAILABLE). Aperture blades and optics are perfect on both, focusing is smooth, and there is no functional damage. You'll be happy with these MF primes!

Condition key:

QuoteQuote:
Excellent: Item is moderately used, but shows no scratches or dents. Small marks and minimal signs of use may be visible. Collectors would accept items in this condition. 95% of original condition. Full working/optical condition.

Good: Item has seen substantial use, but shows no significant scratches or dents. Marks and signs of use may be visible as a result from wear-and-tear. 90% of original condition. Full working/optical condition.

Extras:

Protective front filter, rear cap, and PF mini bumper sticker included with both lenses!
Name:  IMG00174-20100527-1826.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  150.9 KB

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority 2-3 Day Domestic (add $8.45 for 6-10 day international)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can't handle returns as I'm going out of town next week, but satisfaction is guaranteed!

Photos of Lens 2 (Good)
Name:  1a.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  49.8 KB
Name:  1.JPG
Views: 349
Size:  144.9 KB

Please send me a private message if interested in the lenses!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Last edited by Adam; 06-01-2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: first copy SOLD
05-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
does K-7 support this lens? and if so, then there is no auto focus, am i right? thank you!
05-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Yes, it does. The K-7 supports all Pentax lenses ever made. And you're correct, this is a manual-focus lens. All the AF system will give you on the K-7 when using this lens is a beep whenever the image is in focus

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-30-2010, 01:04 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
thanks a lot, Adam! you helped me again.

but a dumb question, is there a way to turn these manual focus lens to autofocus? maybe an adapter? thanks again in advance!

05-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Yes, you can. You'll need this: Pentax Lens Review Database - SMC Pentax-F 1.7x AF Adapter Lens Reviews

However, please don't ask for help in the Marketplace. This section is for item-related questions only if you're interested in buying. Please start a thread in the appropriate discussion forum if you need help!

Adam

05-31-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Sale pending for copy1- excellent.

Adam

06-02-2010, 01:05 AM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Both sold.

Adam