06-05-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax DA 16-45mm F4, hood, caps, box and original docs [conUS]

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA 16-45MM F4, hood, caps, box and all original documentation

Asking Price
$225.00 (optional hoya UV (0) 67mm filter for an additional $12.00, shown in photo #1)

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
Of all the lens-tidying up I am doing this weekend, this is easily the hardest to let go. This was my first foray into the higher end lens world, and it has been worth every penny. I have treated it well from day one, the body is cosmetically in good to excellent condition (I would say excellent, except the S/N has worn off from use!) - it does have a very slight zoom wobble, but if you have read up on this lens you'll know this is not unusual for the 16-45mm. The optics are definitely excellent, with no marks externally, and no signs of haze or fungus internally. The lens has always worked as it should on all my cameras. I do have the original box and warranty card as well, along with original caps, and hood.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$13.00

Shipping Services
USPS priority Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return Policy & Additional Details
Since the lens is being packed in the condition shown, shipped fully insured and functioning as described, no returns will be accepted unless there is a clear error in my description! Along with feedback here, I also sell on ebay under username palareau with 100% positive feedback. I also ship promptly with tracking through paypal/USPS, so you will have your purchase within days. Thanks for looking.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Note: the lens is being sold WITHOUT the Hoya UV (0) filter shown in this photo. IF you are interested in the filter, I am willing to sell it for an additional $12.00.

06-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PM replied to Klay10d
06-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold pending payment from Ptwist61!