Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-x White Body Only (ConUS) (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-x White Body Only (ConUS)

Asking Price
$420.00 OBO

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
I am parting with my much loved White K-x because I am looking forward with anticipation to Pentax' next high end body offering (to replace both this and my K20D). Since I have found myself using the K20D more often than not lately, I have decided to sell my K-x. The camera is in Like New condition, there is no sign of wear or use to be found. I ran photome and the actual shutter actuations are listed at 859 (most recent image shot for the test is #671 - so that is the number of photos I have taken after factory testing). I can take more detailed photos if you would like, but aside from a couple of dust specs in the body nooks and crannies there are no visible marks whatsoever.

Along with the camera all original boxed items (strap, cables, lithium batteries) and documentation as well as the box are included. I am also going to include a set of 4 eneloops with the camera (no charger). There is no lens included with this listing.

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS/Fedex (insured)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are at the seller's discretion (no buyer's remorse). Items are sent as described, and fully insured against damage. If any problem does arise due to shipping, I will be happy to assist with any follow-up needed! Check my feedback here, and on ebay under username palareau. Thanks for your interest.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-08-2010 at 05:20 PM ----------

One additional note: the camera has the original firmware, which I have never updated. I have never been plagued by the dead battery problem with the camera, but if you are the prospective buyer please know that any firmware update run is at your own risk!

Last edited by pxpaulx; 06-08-2010 at 03:36 PM.
06-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 121 (100%)
PM sent....
06-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Original Poster
2 PMs have been replied, still available at the moment!