Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2010, 04:45 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
[SOLD] Lots of Pentax Gear and a Nikonos V

*** will include shipping to Continental US or Canada in asking price (except for free lens) ****

Time to whittle down the collection. I have acquired most of this gear over the last year in large lots because there was a piece or two I really wanted, and now it's cluttering our apartment, so time to send it off to people who will use it. I am willing to trade any or all of it for the two lenses I still feel I need to acquire... a wide angle (anything from 8-14mm, zoom or prime, prefer full frame) and a 70-200 2.8 zoom lens. Since there's a bunch of stuff, PM me for pics if necessary. Shipping will likely be about 15.00 for most things. So here we go:

Item 1 - Nikonos V - high end underwater film camera- good used condition some nicks here and there, water tight with case asking 250.00 OBO NOW ASKING $220.00

Item 2 - Pentax pz-10 film camera good cosmetic condition, works except won't fire with flash raised for some reason... might be something I'm doing wrong, or the flash might be not working $15.00

Item 3 - Pentax ME Super- with data back (and original box for data back), manual for the ME super (in great shape), and a pentax af160 flash, Good user condition (meaning not a museum piece but nice). $80.00 obo NOW ASKING 70.00

****Bellows are sold, Lentar lens still available for 20.00****Item 4 - Asahi Pentax Bellows Unit in original box, used very rarely and in great condition- selling because I just bought a Pentax a bellows set- $50.00 or $70.00 with a lentar 135 f2.8 lens (screwmount which I used with it and no longer need).

Item 5 - Pentax FA 28-80 Silver, works perfectly on my K-7, cosmetically excellent, caps for both ends, no fungus, no scratches, no haze. $40.00 obo

*****SOLD****Item 6 - Pentax MZ-60 with a pentax FA 28-80 attached. Camera is in great shape, works as it should, lens is optically great and works perfectly on my k-7 with a couple specks of dust, it was obviously dropped at some point by the previous owner as the filter ring is cracked. It is now taped. $50.00 obo NOW ASKING 40.00

****SOLD****Item 7 - Samyang 100-500mm *free to anyone who will pay shipping* ***read the description*** this lens was sold to me as is because of 'having a slight haze'... which really meant fungus on every lens surface, and a chipped inner element. Since it was as is, I couldn't return it, so I dissassembled it, and everything went great (i had it all lined up neatly to be reassembled) until my cat decided things needed rearranging. She swatted the three inner element and two spacers around, and I'm not sure of the correct order anymore. The lens has been reassembled, and will focus at 500mm, but not the way it should. I tried reassembling in a few configurations, but bought a Bigma in the meantime and can't be bothered with this one. The fungus was all cleaned, but you'll need to tear it down and figure out the middle elements if you want to use it not at 500mm. There are many possible combinations... should provide hours of entertainment... best for someone who does not own a cat or other pets... just so you know, I actually literally have a Ph.D. and I gave up on it. I will require proof from whoever takes it when they get it working.

Item 8 - Pentax FA 28-90 great shape, works perfectly 50.00 obo

SOLD Item 9 - Soligor 2X converter- nice shape, bought a sigma ex, 10.00 obo

Item 10 - Kitstar 135mm in konica/minolta mount sold to me as k mount (honest mistake it says k, but the k is for konica) really sharp on my K-7 (it kinda mounts), Serial number is 870213, not sure who made it... I was going to convert it to K mount, but have other more pressing matters - 20.00 obo

There will be other items, but I'll start with these. Anything I don't get rid of by the end of the summer will be sent to goodwill, so go ahead and make offers. I think the prices are pretty reasonable based on what I've seen recently.

Added pics of the kitstar (on left) and lentar (on right), the nikonos and the ME super with flash and data back.
Cheers,

Jake

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Last edited by moray-eel-bite; 08-20-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Prices updated
06-23-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Sending PM for bellows unit.

Thank you
06-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Awww, C'mon... there's only 5! combinations.

5 factorial is 120. can't believe you'd give up the chance to compare it to your Bigma so easily!

06-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pshooter Quote
Awww, C'mon... there's only 5! combinations.

5 factorial is 120. can't believe you'd give up the chance to compare it to your Bigma so easily!

SO... this means you'd like it and will send a confirmation once it's reassembled correctly...
I'd also like to point out that 5! would only be true if they could only go in one direction, sadly they are convex or concave and thus can be oriented in two directions each... meaning it's 5! times 3! (I think)... or more combinations than a new cat is worth... but don't tell my wife that. I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd give people the opportunity before it goes dumpster bound.

Cheers,

Jake
Jake

06-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Are there any lenses with the Nikonos?
06-23-2010, 12:56 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Interesting stuff
06-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tendim Quote
Are there any lenses with the Nikonos?
Thanks for pointing that out,

The Nikonos has the standard nikkor 35mm 1:2.5. Let me know if you want a pic or two. There is a couple minor scratches and cleaning marks on the outer element, but image quality is still good. I haven't used it in several years now, so the battery is probably in need or replacement.
I should have a couple extra water seals and seal lubricant, but I can't find them at the moment. I'll include them if they turn up, but don't count on them at this point.

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 04:41 PM ----------

Sale pending on the bellows unit... a couple interested in the samyang... will update once 'sold' or shipped.

06-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
more calculations

i was thinking about my early morning reply while at work today. i realized that 5! was not right, since some of the combinations don't make sense, like 2 spacers next to each other, or at the the ends.

so...
i was going to waste more of this thread by replying that i had overestimated, and there you go running the numbers up with asymmetrical lens orientations! let's just say there are probably over a hundred possibilities.

no, don't get a new cat - this one's obviously shown an interest, and you'll need an assistant. or maybe sweeten the deal by offering to throw the cat in to help the new owner.
06-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
I would like to take Kitstar 135mm, if you convert it to 'K' mount. I just want to try 135mm, probably this is the best price I can get one.. if any pictures of the lens, post them.. ;-) Shipping to Calgary..not India.
06-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #10

Original Poster
Hi Nalla,

Sorry, don't have the time to convert the lens, although if you search the forum there are others who have done so if you'd like to try. If you'd like the tele-lentar 135 it's m42 screwmount, and would only need a m42-pentax K mount converter... they can be had quite cheap on ebay, and sometimes on the forum here.

Cheers,

Jake
06-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #11

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I'm in Stoney Creek and will fart around with that 500mm... shipping should be cheap! I hope...
06-25-2010, 09:08 AM   #12

Original Poster
Bump,

Due to lower interest levels, I will now include shipping in any of the above prices to the continental U.S. and Canada (well, except for the free lens).

Jake
06-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #13

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
pm sent
07-01-2010, 05:06 AM   #14

Original Poster
Bump, added pics of nikonos and me super. Just to let everyone know, I will be out of town from July6th-20th, so any pms will be replied to on the 21st.
08-19-2010, 03:55 AM   #15

Original Poster
Bump,

Want to clear this stuff out, will be EBAYed soon.

Jake