Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax FA 77mm f1.8 Limited Black - Like New

SOLD!

For sale is a Pentax FA 77mm f1.8 Limited in Black. This lens is in like-new condition, and was purchased new from B&H Photo about a year ago. I can find absolutely no marks or any other problem with the lens. The metal front cap has a few very slight handling marks that are visible in certain light (not visible in the photos below), but no scratches, dents or paint loss. The lens operates perfectly in every respect, with perfect glass, smooth manual and auto-focusing, smooth operation of the built-in lens hood, snappy aperture operation, and smooth operation of the aperture ring. A splendid example of one of the finest lenses ever made.

Included is the complete original package, including the lens, original front and rear caps, leatherette pouch, papers, and box with all original packaging.

The price for the lens is $529, which is $50 below the new price of this lens (after rebate) from B&H photo.

Buyer to pay shipping costs as described below. I cannot be responsible for shipping damage so shipping insurance is REQUIRED. On this item, I will ship worldwide EXCEPT to China or Russia.

Shipping to the U.S. or Canada: Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. The total shipping weight is 1 lbs. I can ship either U. S. Postal Service Priority Mail (insurance required) or U. P. S.

Shipping to anywhere other than U.S. or Canada: Shipping via U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail ONLY. You will need to pay for the actual shipping cost for 1 lbs (insured) PLUS $10 for handling to cover my time standing in line at the post office and filling out 5 copies of the customs forms.

Please contact me before paying so that we are in agreement on the price and method. You can use the on-line tools from the Post Office (usps.com) to calculate shipping 1 lbs from San Diego, California (92110) to your location.

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or by cashier's check/money order. If the item does not exactly match the description above then I will refund your money (not including shipping costs or PayPal charges I incur), but otherwise all sales are final. Buyer is responsible for verifying that the item is suitable for the intended use and is compatible with cameras or other equipment. You must contact me within three days of delivery if there is any problem. I have 100% positive feedback here and on eBay (user: garyml1) so buy with confidence!

Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.

Here are some photos of the actual product for sale:

(Images Deleted)

Last edited by GaryML; 08-13-2007 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Item Sold
08-12-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Taken. PM shortly.
Kguru