Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D (w/ extras) & BG2 Battery Grip w/ battery (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K10D (w/ extras) & BG2 Battery Grip w/ battery

Asking Price
K10D: $325 (reduced from $350) / Grip: $100 - SOLD

Item Location
Bucks County, PA, USA

Item Description
Pentax K10D (body only) w/ extras : $350 (shipped in the US/CAN)

My first item is a Pentax K10D (body only) with the original packaging, manual, cables, battery, viewfinder cover and strap. I bought this camera used on this forum in September 2008. I'm also including the following additional items:
  1. A split-image focus screen which is currently installed (bought from jinfinance on eBay). I will also include the original focus screen and installation kit to enable switching back & forth between the two.
  2. The Pentax K10D Book by Yvon Bourque. This is a big improvement over the user manual that comes with the K10D.
  3. An extra generic battery.

This K10D had screen protectors on the back and top LCD screens on the day that I received it and I've kept them on. Total actuations is about 17,300 based on a recent check.

This camera was sent to Pentax Service in February 2009 due to a malfunction of the locking pin in my AF-540FGZ flash. The pin refused to disengage and I had to send the camera body and flash to Pentax Service for them to separate the two. Even though the camera was not the issue, they still cleaned and re-calibrated the K10D.

The body is in great condition. I could only find one small nick near the bracketing button (see picture below).

Pentax DBG-2 Body Grip (plus generic battery) : $100 (shipped in the US/CAN)

I bought this new a little over a year ago. Includes the original packaging and paperwork as well as an extra generic battery that is compatible with the K10D/grip.

Buy both for $400 (reduced from $425) (shipped in the US/CAN).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Two recent images taken with this camera (post processed in ACR & CS4) and the DA55-300:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in US/Canada

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will refund cost (minus Paypal fees) if item is returned within 7 days in the same condition that it was sent.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by DaveInPA; 07-13-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Price Reduction
07-02-2010, 03:42 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump with a price drop
07-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Replied via PM.