Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 44 (98%)
[SOLD] Free $10 Shipping from Calumet

I recently bought something from Calumet Photographic and they sent me a coupon for $10 shipping for the next purchase.

Since I am in Canada and they like to ship via UPS means I get about $25 brokage fee added on the order so it is unlikely I will order from them anytime soon. So if anyone is planning to order from them I will be glad to send you the coupon code.

08-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
A very generous offer, one which I would certainly take advantage of if there were any chance of an order with Calumet in the next several months. However, I've pretty much ordered everything wanted from them at the moment, so will let someone else have it. However, I will thank you for the offer anyway.

stewart

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
calumet, coupon