Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Lenses, Flash and Hoods

Hi, I have a number of lenses and items I would like to sell. Everything is in near-mint condition. I am more of a collector than a photographer so everything is babied and in great shape. I just need to reduce my collection. Please click the links for pictures of each item.

SMC Pentax K 50mm f1.2 Prime Lens - I've been holding on to this beauty for a really long time now, it's time to let someone else have fun with it. It is the extremely well known and sought after f1.2 lens. This lens is an absolute light scoup! You won't find any other lens as fast in the Pentax lineup. I'm a collector, so this lens is immaculate. No yellowing, fungus or any problems whatsoever! Paint is bright and shiny. Focus ring is smooth. Blades are snappy and aperature ring clicks solidly. Very little dust inside. Includes original front and rear caps. If you want a beautiful sample in your collection or just appreciate nice solid equipment, you won't regret this purchase. Sold

50mm pic 1
50mm pic 2
50mm pic 3

SMC Pentax DA 14mm f2.8 Prime Lens - This is a beautifully constructed lens. All metal construction (except for the rubber grip). Faster than almost every other wide angle out there. Flat front element suitable for attaching filters. Super close focusing (closer than the 12-24) for those dramatic shots. Everything is in excellent condition. Includes original box, pouch, hood and caps. In perfect shape operationally. Blades are snappy. Focus ring is the best of any of the DA lenses. Internally focusing so it doesn't extend at all. Absolutely no glas blemishes of any kind. Quality through and through. I'll miss it. SOLD

DA14 pic 1
DA14 pic 2
DA14 pic 3

SMC Pentax FA 24-90mm f3.5-4.5 Zoom Lens - This is an absolutely great zoom lens. The zoom range of 24-90mm is one of the most useful. Those who have actually used a good sample of this lens will attest to its sharpness throughout the zoom range. At the wide end 24mm, it is a fast f3.5 which is only 1/2 stop slower than most prime lenses. It's short focus throw allows extremely fast focus lock on. It has two aspherical elements for good performance. Includes the original unique oval shaped hood which I haven't seen on any other Pentax lenses. Best of all, it is a full frame lens so you benefit from sweet spot performance on APS-C and when Pentax comes out with a full frame camera, you'll be set. In excellent condition with almost no sign of wear. Glass is perfect and blemish free. Aperature ring clicks solidly and blades are snappy. Includes front and rear original caps. Reduced! Asking $275 + shipping.

24-90 pic 1
24-90 pic 2
24-90 pic 3
24-90 pic 4

Vivitar Series 1 105mm f2.5 Macro PKA Lens - This is the renowned Viv Series 1 macro lens which is one of the best lenses Kiron ever made. At f2.5, it is a bit faster than most macro lenses. It is built like a tank with solid metal construction throughout. Very useful built in metal hood. Super long focus throw makes focusing for macro subjects a breeze. This is an manual focus lens. Almost anyone who does macro will tell you that manual focus is much better than autofocus for getting the perfect shot. Once again, this lens is part of my personal collection and is perfect with almost no wear. Glass is perfect. No yellowing, haze or fungus. Aperature clicks solidly, focus is smooth and has the "A" setting for in body aperature control and flash compatibility. Includes orignal hard case and front and rear caps. If you like macro, this lens is almost impossible to beat. One touch and you'll be impressed. Reduced! Asking $385 + shipping.

105mm pic 1
105mm pic 2
105mm pic 3

Soligar 80-200mm f3.5 Zoom M42 Lens - At a constant f3.5 this lens is a very fast 80-200mm zoom. It is a Soligar C/D lens which means it was computer designed. It is extremely solidly constructed (almost all metal including the grip). It is surprising sharp throughout the entire range. It includes a built in metal hood which is really handy. Includes the original box and front and rear caps. If you like vintage equipment, you'll like this lens. It is M42 screw mount so you'll need the M42-PK adapter if you want to use it on modern Pentax cameras. SOLD

Soligar Pic 1
Soligar Pic 2
Soligar Pic 3
Soligar Pic 4

Pentax AF-540fgz Flash - This is the top of the line Pentax flash. I've barely used it. It includes all original materials including box, packaging, pouch, instructions, flash stand and flash. It's like new. It works wonderfully with no pin problems. I just didn't use it enough to justify keeping it. Sold

Flash Pic 1
Flash Pic 2
Flash Pic 3
Flash Pic 4

Pentax 49mm Plastic Clip-on hood - Designed for the 85mm f2 and the 100mm f2.8, this 49mm plastic hood will also work on 50mm lenses. Very easy to mount and unmount in excellent condition. Sold

Hood Pic 1

Pentax 49mm Metal Screw on hood - Designed for the Takumar 135mm f3.5 and the 200mm f5.6 lenses. This hood is a beautiful gloss black. Almost new condition. Asking $12 shipped.

Hood Pic 2

Pentax 49mm Metal Screw on hood - Designed for 50mm f1.4 and f1.7 lenses and the 55mm f1.8 lens. With original leather case (in good condition). Sold.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Soligar U/S PK Mount - similar to an adaptall mount if you have a Soligar U/S lens you can use it with your pentax camera. Asking $10 shipped.

US mount

Shipping+insurance is:
$20 in the US
$40 to Canada or Australia
Please inquire for other locations.

I have a lot of great ratings and reviews on this website. I accept Paypal with no additional fees. Feel free to ask any questions. Please use PM.

Attached Images

Last edited by Youngster; 08-06-2010 at 06:51 PM.
07-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
You have a PM
07-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Sent PM on flash
07-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
pm sent

pm sent!