Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
[SOLD] For the Strobist In You (several flashes) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
For the Strobist In You (several flashes)

Asking Price
$45

Item Location
Michigan

Item Description

Apparently when you use the Imagewide tags, it doesn't allow a clickable URL to work. Here are the links for the full sized photos..

http://www.rolleiman.com/Photos/ForSale/k7js4770m.jpg
http://www.rolleiman.com/Photos/ForSale/k7js4771m.jpg

5 Flash units of various make and model. I've not tested the trigger voltages on any of them. Here in small detail is what I know about them. From left to right (click photos for larger versions)

The Vivitar 2600 and the Phoenix are standard hot shoe flashes. That is, there is no TTL of any sort and they will work on any camera (pending Voltage).

The Sunpak 2000 is one of those multi-format flashes (I believe) and I think it will work with Pentax TTL and some other brand (not sure which). The tilting zoom head is manual push pull type. The flash head does not rotate. If I'm not mistaken, you can use this with any Pentax TTL camera (such as the *ist cameras).

The Vivitar 3700 is a tilt swivel base flash with interchangable modules (similar to the Metz SCA system). Even though in the photos it Says P TTL on the module, it is TTL only. THE one issue with this flash unit is that I've managed to tighten the shoe lock dial to the point where I cannot rotate it. It isn't broken but will need to be dealt with by the new owner.

The flash in front is the only Pentax flash of the lot, the AF201Sa. I know Zero about this flash other than it fires.

That's it for this lot. These have all come to me over the past couple years with camera lots I have purchased to get lenses (Have to feed that habit) and have been sitting in boxes cluttering my house. Time to go. I've Not tested the voltages to insure they will work with more modern cameras. My title implies who I am aiming this listing at, the person who wants a bunch of flash units to play with the radio triggers. If they will work on your camera, great but I make No guarantees about it.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies by location

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Refunds

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by JeffJS; 07-26-2010 at 07:32 AM.
07-26-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Links for full photos added (and shameless bump)..

07-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Someone would just need a couple of these, and they would be set up for a basic home studio.

DealExtreme: $5.55 Seagull Infrared Flash Remote Trigger for Digital Camera SYK-3
07-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I thought about that but I would just prefer to get rid of all of them at once. I even have a couple more that I'm debating, keeping.