Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 188 (99%)
[SOLD] Pentax F 50mm 1.7 Brand New (BNOS) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax F 50mm 1.7 Brand New (BNOS)

Asking Price
$250

Item Location
NJ/PA

Item Description
I have a once in a life time (at least for me) opportunity to buy a Brand New, never mounted Pentax F 50mm 1.7 lens. However, I have no need since I bought it and I was deciding keep it as a collector item. It comes in its original box, manual and warranty card. It even comes with its original silica patch .

I am planning a special vacation for my 4 years old son (Disney) and need as much funds I can get. So I decided to put it up for sale.

The lens is New, not even a trace of dust. Obviously, no fungus in the glass or oil in the blades.

Please do not ask me to mount the lens, otherwise it will be no new anymore.
******SOLD******

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$11.95 Insured to $250 CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
International buyer, please PM for shipping cost and Insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jjdgti; 08-31-2010 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Correcting FA for F
07-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Might want to change the subject line of your post. The pictures are of an F, not an FA lens.

Looks like a real gem.
07-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Slowpoke Rodriguez Quote
Might want to change the subject line of your post. The pictures are of an F, not an FA lens.

Looks like a real gem.
Thanks, I thought I typed F, (blame the fat fingers).
07-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Item sold. Will update the tread once it is finalized.

07-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I dont wish to belittle any seller on our great forum, but I want to caution all my Pentaxian friends that duplicate lenses are being made in China and palmed off as original.
My GMAIL account was hacked and this chap from China in his vely broken english was telling me that he could bulk produce any lens for the Canikon system. At least Pentax owners are safe for the time being.
07-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by nanhi Quote
I dont wish to belittle any seller on our great forum, but I want to caution all my Pentaxian friends that duplicate lenses are being made in China and palmed off as original.
My GMAIL account was hacked and this chap from China in his vely broken english was telling me that he could bulk produce any lens for the Canikon system. At least Pentax owners are safe for the time being.
I would report the guy as soon as possible. those kinds of individual shouldn't be tolerated.
07-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nanhi Quote
Thanks for the advice. This lens is authentic Pentax and I was lucky to find it Brand New, Never mounted. However, I need the money and have to sell it.