Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] K10d w/grip, SMC-A 50mm f2.0, flash, and more .... (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K10d w/grip, SMC-A 50mm f2.0, flash, and more ....

Asking Price
$375

Item Location
Indiana

Item Description
I have an exceptionally nice K10D with the battery grip, a Pentax SMC-A 50mm f2.0 lens, and a Promaster dedicated flash for sale, with all manuals and all hardware as supplied when new. Also included is a SanDisk 16gb Ultra SD card. Camera has the latest firmware (v1.31) already installed. The last pictures I took with it was approximately 1475.

I was given this camera by the original owner, but since I am already invested in Canon gear, I'm going to let this go and apply the funds to a Canon digital camera. I purchased the Pentax grip myself, new, and have only had it a few weeks.

There are three batteries: one in the camera, one in the grip, and one spare.

Asking $375 clear to me, will ship for free to locations in the US, others are welcome to purchase, but will have to pay actual shipping costs and insurance to their location.

Camera front:

Camera back:

Camera is in excellent shape. LCD screens are clear and bright, no significant scratches on screens, top or bottom. There is one tiny scuff on the front of the grip near the strap lug:

The lens is clean and clear as well, both caps are included, as well as extras. Anyone purchasing this kit needs to understand the issues and operation when using older manual focus lenses with the K10d.

The Promaster flash is dedicated Pentax. I never used it, but it does power up and fire as it should.

All cords, charger, USB cable, extra caps, case for the SD card are included, along with all manuals. This is a complete kit, everything you need to start shooting right away.

I really think this is a fine body, and a solid camera, but it just doesn't make sense for me to make the switch, so I hope someone else will put this camera to good use. Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to US, others actual cost + insurance

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if found to be grossly misrepresented.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Pm sent.
07-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Payment sent. Thanks.
07-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold to Frooggy. Thanks to all who expressed interest.