Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Tamron-F K mount 1.4X AF Teleconverter Pz-AF MC4 (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron-F K mount 1.4X AF Teleconverter Pz-AF MC4

Asking Price
$150.00

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
This teleconverter is in excellent condition. There are no marks on either side of the glass element, and only a few signs the TC has even been mounted. I recently purchased an Olympus 70-300mm to pair with my Olympus E-pl1, which has much greater reach than the conbination of this TC and the 50-135mm. This TC does have the power contacts, and will power and focus using my 50-135mm. It does have a tendency to hunt for focus (depending on lighting and subject), which is common with this combination, it does produce excellent results and is overall a great teleconverter. Cosmetically, there is also little sign of use, and front and rear caps are also included (not original Tamron caps).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS First Class Mail insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This Teleconverter is accurately described and being sent fully insured (both form and function), therefore returns will not be accepted (no buyer's remorse!). Shipping will be insured for the full value via USPS first class mail within one day of payment, with delivery confirmation. Check my feedback here and on ebay under username palareau. Thanks for looking! If you have any other questions please ask.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

08-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump, reasonable offers will be considered, and shipping outside the US as well (please send a PM with location so I can provide a quote).
08-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
I would like give this item a bump. This is, IMHO, as good a 1.4 TC as is on the market. I have owned one for some time and would not part with it. Just my plug for a very recommended item.
08-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Wow! I thought this item will break a record in being the quickest to be sold, and it is still here ???

08-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Well, I made an offer after offers were requested, but I guess my offer was not reasonable. Oh, well, there will be others.
Ray
08-03-2010, 07:19 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RayGunn Quote
Well, I made an offer after offers were requested, but I guess my offer was not reasonable. Oh, well, there will be others.
Ray
Actually, it was! Payment is pending from Raygunn.
08-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold t Raygunn.