Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] FA Limited 31mm f/1.8 black MIJ (worldwide) (Worldwide)

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA Limited 31mm f/1.8 black MIJ

Asking Price
$900 USD

Item Location
Stockholm, Sweden

Item Description
Pentax SMC-FA 31/1.8 AL Limited (black) - I bought this lens just recently from a fellow member and reluctantly need to sell it (for the same price!) already to fund other things that came up.

It has some minor scuffs, and some scratches on the lens cap, but overall it looks great (better than in the pictures!) - and most importantly, the glass is excellent. Handles beautifully.

This is the "Made in Japan" version. Previous owner noticed some slight front focusing and had it serviced by Pentax.

Comes with front and rear caps, leather pouch and original box (the hood is built-in).

Insured, registered shipping is $34 for Europe and $38 for the rest of the world. Local pickup in Stockholm, Sweden is also possible. Price includes any PayPal fees. Bank transfer is also possible for European buyers.

I'm fairly new here but I've bought and sold plenty of things on Rangefinderforum.com (andersju) during the past five years with a perfect track record and I've also been on eBay (andm1n) for nearly a decade. PM for any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$34-38 USD

Shipping Services
Registered & fully insured package

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if I have described the lens inaccurately.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by andersju; 08-05-2010 at 12:47 PM.