Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2010, 07:03 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Vivitar Series I 105mm f2.5 Macro Lens in PK/A Mount (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vivitar Series I 105mm f2.5 Macro Lens in PK/A Mount

Asking Price

Item Location
Los Angeles

Item Description
Vivitar Series 1 105mm f2.5 Macro PKA Lens

This is the renowned Viv Series 1 macro lens which is one of the best lenses Kiron ever made. At f2.5, it is a bit faster than most macro lenses. It is built like a tank with solid metal construction throughout. Very useful built in metal hood. Super long focus throw makes focusing for macro subjects a breeze. This is an manual focus lens. Almost anyone who does macro will tell you that manual focus is much better than autofocus for getting the perfect shot. Because this lens can really fine tune the focus, you can get amazoning accurate macro shots. Once again, this lens is part of my personal collection and is perfect with almost no wear. Glass is perfect. No yellowing, haze or fungus. Aperature clicks solidly, focus is smooth and has the "A" setting for in body aperature control and flash compatibility (really important in macro work). Includes orignal hard case and original front and rear caps. If you like macro, this lens is almost impossible to beat. One touch and you'll be impressed. Asking $385 + shipping.

I also have a 49mm Takumar Metal screw on Hood for a takumar 135mm lens - Like new in gloss black $12 shipped. (see photo below)

Shipping is:

$20 in the US via Priority Mail insured.
$40 to Canada or Australia via Priority Mail insured.
Please inquire for other locations.

I accept Paypal with no additional fees.

I have a lot of great feedback from this site and have been a longtime seller with a long list of satisfied customers, please contact me by PM with any questions

I also have a few other lens for sale, I offer combined shipping if buying more than one lens, please inquire:

Pentax 135mm Prime Lens Click Here

Pentax 24-90mm Zoom Lens Click Here

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days, no refund of postage going or back.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

08-07-2010, 05:12 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
bump for this fantastic lens for great price, wonderful piece of glass
08-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
I am in love with this lens and can vouch for Youngster. But why are you selling it, man? I hope you have two!
08-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Vivitar Series 1 105mm f2.5 Macro PKA

After MUCH thought and finally deciding on what in my arsenal needs to go; PM sent!