Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[ACQUIRED] MZ-S body

My manual film body is starting to crap out on me, so I'm looking for a modern replacement. Being the most modern replacement available, the MZ-S is tempting due to its compatibility with my hodgepodge of M, A, and FA lenses.

Am willing to pay $300 for a body in favourable condition, more if a grip is included.

Shipping to Los Angeles, California.

10-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
I have an MZ-S with Motor Grip for sale. Since I have three MZ-S bodies I would actually sell two if you are interested but only one grip is available. I can send you jpegs of their appearance if you like.
I'm in Arizona so shipping would be minimal.
10-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
QED
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
PM me
11-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Did you get one? If not I have one for sale... PM me if you are still in the market.