Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
[SOLD] Flash cables (5P 4P (LX)), K10D manual, Stroboframe, O-ME53 eye cup (Worldwide

Item Location
Canada

[B]Item Description[B]

See photo album
Shipping $5.00 per item and combined available. Stroboframe will be $12.00

See attached photos for clarification each part. Indiviadually most parts will ship for $5.00. Combinations will be quoted.

$10.00 LX 4P sync cable. This one screws to the double mount on the front of the amera. Works with either the distributor or directly to an AF400T flash.

SOLD$20.00 O-ME53 Viewfinder Magnifying Eyecup fits all current DSLR's Includes box and original manual. In near mint condition.

$20.00 each, 3 of these at F5P 3' Extension Cord for Off-Camera P-TTL or TTL Flash Requires Off Camera Shoe Adapter F & Either Hot Shoe Adapter F OR Hot Shoe Adapter Fg.

SOLD $50.00 F5PL 9.5' Extension Cord (straight cord) for Off camera P-TTL or TTL Flash. Requires Off Camera Shoe Adapter F & Either Hot Shoe Adapter F or Hot Shoe Adapter Fg

$50.00 F5PS 9.5' Extension Cord (coiled cord) for Off camera P-TTL or TTL Flash. Requires Off Camera Shoe Adapter F & Either Hot Shoe Adapter F or Hot Shoe Adapter Fg

$20.00 each, 2 of these Hot Shoe Adapter F for Extension of the Camera P-TTL and TTL Hot Shoe and Off-Camera P-TTL Flash Capability - Requires Off-Camera Shoe Adapter F & F5P (or F5PL) Extension Cord. This has the electrical contacts on both top and bottom.

SOLD $30.00 each, 1 of these plus the one on the stroboframe. Off Camera Shoe Adapter F for Off-Camera P-TTL and TTL Flash. Requires Hot Shoe Adapter FG & F5P (or F5PL) Extension Cord. This is the one with the tripod screw on the bottom.

$25.00 each, 1 of these 1 SOLD plus the one on the stroboframe. Off Camera Hot Shoe Adapter FG for Off-Camera P-TTL and TTL Flash - Requires F5P (or F5PL) Extension Cord.

$100 for all 4 parts. 1 Stroboframe bracket with Off Camera Shoe Adapter FG, 5 P 3' cable and Off camera shoe adapter. I'd keep this but it won't fit my current camera. It's fine for a K20D, K-7 etc even with a grip. Keeps the flash in the right place for landscape and portrait shooting.
In good condition with some wear from use. Swivel works the same as it did new. There is some lateral "play" in the bracket, but that was how it was when new.

Are you the original owner of the items being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$5.00 per item. Combined shipping available. Canada and The USA (ask for WW)
Stroboframe will be more due to size and weight. (Approx $12.00)

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal or Bank transfer in Canada.

Return Policy & Additional Details
If anything doesn't confirm to my description, the items can be shipped back for a full refund within 7 days from the moment the buyer received it from me. Buyer supports the cost of shipping returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Peter Zack; 08-13-2010 at 12:01 PM.
08-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
sending you a PM for O-ME53 and ext cord.
08-12-2010, 06:09 AM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Original Poster
Eye cup sold,
FG, F5PL 9.5' Extension Cord (straight cord) and Off Camera Shoe Adapter F are pending payment.
08-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Original Poster
Thread updated with sold items. Also note if you want to mix and match items with the stroboframe, that's fine.

08-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 149 (100%)
PM sent for Hot Shoe Adapter F
08-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent for, but not entirely sure for what!